See what others don't see
- thermal bridges which may contribute to the formation of mold
- course and location of structural elements
- concealed pipes, especially underfloor heating
- plastered timber and old constructions
- chimney pipes
- uncovering hidden construction defects
- quality control of construction
- leak detection in water pipes, underfloor heating, district heating pipe
- non-destructive inspection
- low cost of time
Tests on building
For tests on the building is a certain difference of temperature between outside and inside required.
For this reason, tests of thermal bridges in buildings are mainly done in the winter months.